[PD] mrpeach osc - pipelist question

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jul 8 19:35:04 CEST 2008

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Martin Peach wrote:

> It has 'clear' and 'flush'. I suppose (without trying it right now) that
> those two will be interpreted as messages to pipelist, since the
> 'anything' method is called as a last resort by Pd when no method
> matches the selector. Perhaps renaming them to 'clearpipe' and
> 'flushpipe' would reduce the possibility of confusion;

You can eliminate the possibility of confusion by requiring that a "send"
selector be prepended, just like it is for [netsend]. However, [list
prepend send] doesn't cut it because [route send] doesn't undo it
properly: "list a b c" becomes "a b c"... see my last email.

We need something called [list untrim] and/or [unroute].

C'est assez déroutant... ou dégoûtant: c'est selon.