[PD] compiling pd on fedora 9

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:09:30 CEST 2008

it's pd 0.41-4 Gem 0.91 cvs,

in the case of pd i tried tcl/tk 8.4 and 8.5, the strange thing is that
everything worked using the -nosound flag, except of course sound...

in the case of gem i got all sorts of weird errors, but i didn't document
them well because i needed to get everything up and running fast, which fc8
allowed me to do with no errors whatsoever.

thanks again,

--
Jaime E Oliver LR

joliverl at ucsd.edu