[PD] saving state of a patch

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:46:07 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm trying to build something generic for performing live with pd and
for the most parts, it's going really well.

But I need to save the state of "everything" (a patch with some
instances of some abstractions), so that the widgets will preserve their
state between sessions.

I looked into memento, but couldn't make it do anything useful, not even
the manuals/memento/* stuff. Is memento broken and if not, could someone
provide a brief example of how to use it. If broken, what other options
are there?

Thanks in advance for any response.

--
peace, love & harmony