[PD] Creating music notation with GEM

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 00:08:06 CEST 2008

Okay, I guess I need to check out the pdmtl stuff, I don't have
pd2ascii and ascii2pd but it definitely looks useful. (It took me a
second to realize you wrote a note explaining where pd2ascii was from,
I thought my pd-ext was missing something at first...) In fact, I
definitely better revisit both pdmtl and the RTC-lib before I spend
hours stupidly reinventing the wheel.

One point, you missed the note 'B' on the right hand side of your
patch. Anyway thanks, you just allowed me to cross off an item from my
todo list!

~David