[PD] dumpOSC problems "couldn't create"

Maíra Sala maysala at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 16:49:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm experiencing some very odd thing. When I open my patch, with a dumpOSC and a OSCRoute, sometimes the dumpOSC box can't be created. As it's not allways I'm sure is not a path problems to the library. As I'm working in something that needs to be kind of stable, I'm getting a bit worried. Using the 39.3 version in a windows xp environment. Any ideas of why that happens or how to solve it?

Thanks so much for the help!

Maíra