[PD] pdlua binaries

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jul 20 12:43:25 CEST 2008

Hallo,
marius schebella hat gesagt: // marius schebella wrote:

> I thought, although compiling is very very easy.., for people who don't
> have xcode installed (which comes with osx 10.5, no??) I put osx 10.5
> binaries of pdlua online.
> http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/pdlua_binaries.

Pd-extended also enables ~/Library/Pd as a default directory for
user-installed extensions, so copying stuff over to that directory
will work as well and survive upgrades. Lua modules ("*.lua") still
have to go somewhere into the Lua search path (e.g.
/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/) to be found with pd 0.40 while they can be
next to the *.pd_lua file for pd 0.41.

Ciao