[PD] sssad slowness

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:45:38 CEST 2008

Enrique Erne wrote:

> i hacked together a ssssad (slim super simple state saving system)
> uhm what was the a and the d in the abbreviation for?

Hmmm. Hacked...

> Atte would you mind and test my version?
> please test for functionality and loading time. i might have overseen
> something.

Wow. Loads in no time (1 sec), and works perfectly. I had problems with
somethings not being restored, but I was relying on $0 as unique
identifier in those areas, so maybe that's what bid me.

Shouldn't you and sssad's author (Chris?) get together and merge these
improvements into sssad? I mean, I have no idea how much tape and
chewinggum you used in your code, but it sure works :-)

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen