[PD] sssad slowness

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Wed Jul 23 10:09:42 CEST 2008

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> Enrique Erne wrote:
>
>> i did some testing with sssad-help.pd and the modified sssad.
>>
>> 1) inside the [sssad key] only the first (most top) instance of sssad
>> has the active toggle. i guess that's due to creation order.
>
> one thing i noticed is that your version does not work "on the fly",
> everything works fine wwhen you open a new patch containing 2 instances
> of [sssad key].
>
> however, it doesn't always work so like this. e.g.:
> if i create a new [sssad key] object it will be "first" (toggle on)
> if i create another [sssad key] object, it will be "first" again!
> (toggle on).

good to know.

i now removed my system (with r and s) and replaced it with the
singleton's method with [value]. good thing it now has the same name as
before ($1.SSSAD.req).

i repeated my test 1 - 3 from before. it seems all correct.

additionally i created a new [sssad key] "on the fly". this one has now
thanks to the original method (of singleton) no initial first setting.
...but if created "on the fly" it does not have the correct content.
-->but the original sssad has the same problem afaik.

attached is the the latest sssad, please test.

eni