[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc4 released

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Wed Jul 23 20:00:36 CEST 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html
>
> It's looking quite stable, so please try it if you haven't already so
> we can find the last bugs.  As far as I know, there aren't any
> outstanding bugs that need to be fixed for this release.
>
> Test away and file bugs in the bug tracker!
>
> http://puredata.org/dev/bugtracker
>
> (the Mac OS X 10.4/Intel build is not up yet, and will hopefully be
> up tomorrow).

Did you mean 0.40.3-rc4? If so, there is no such file on the server,
only 0.40.3-rc3 which was released one month ago.

Another thing: Pd-extended for Debian testing is depending on liblame0
while the debian-multimedia repository is replacing liblame0 with
libmp3lame0 with the upgrade from 3.97 to 3.98. Could you please do the
same switch as Pd-extended is a blocker for several other upgrades.

That said, all I can say is: Keep up with the great work and thanks for
all this.

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."