[PD] midi clock receive/transmit

mami music mami.music at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 19:51:57 CEST 2008

Hi david
I made this patch along time ago
to send midi clock to a drum machine. Worked fine, but have not reviewed it
since.

The secret is in sending the correct midi start and midi stop messages.
also the relatoin between the frames and the bpm. Nthing special really.

I have not had the time to checkit now so probably youll have to make xome
ceaning.

Hope it works

Daniel