[PD] quick start

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Mon Jul 28 20:44:24 CEST 2008

hi Bruce

netpd http://www.netpd.org/software/netpd.tar.gz
is a pd project and should work with Pd-vanilla and Pd-extended as long
as you have the right externals installed.

some of our users are not into puredata so we have packages for osx and
windows containing Pd-vanilla with the right externals.

i suggest you to use Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc4 from
http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html since it contains probably
everything you need.

good luck
eni