[PD] Pd crashes when editing properties of number2 box label ending in '%'

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Jul 29 00:00:18 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Phil Stone hat gesagt: // Phil Stone wrote:

> In a number2 atom, when a label ending with '%' (or '%_', as well) is
> used, right-clicking on the number2 box and selecting "Properties" will
> cause PD to crash.
>
> I filed a bug report:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2030557&group_id=55736&atid=478070
>

> This is happening on Pd version 0.40.3-extended-20080724, and also on
> 0.40.3-extended-20080603, though it may go back much further. I don't
> have any older versions handy to test.

Pd 0.41 doesn't crash, but produces this instead of opening the
Properties dialog:

wrong # args: should be "pdtk_iemgui_dialog id mainheader dim_header
wdt min_wdt wdt_label hgt min_hgt hgt_label rng_header min_rng
min_rng_label max_rng max_rng_label rng_sched lin0_log1 lilo0_label
lilo1_label loadbang steady num_label num snd rcv gui_name gn_dx gn_dy
gn_f gn_fs bcol fcol lcol"

vslider acts the same but interestingly hslider is not affected!

Ciao