[PD] request assistance with crackles and pops in VFOs driven by modulating accelerometer signals

Darren Kelly darren at webel.com.au
Mon Jul 28 08:25:58 CEST 2008

Thanks Marius,

Volume/amplitude in the case at hand is set globally and fixed across
all 6 [osc~], so not a suspect.
Am stripping back my system to remove all GUI and all downstream
processing to isolate the cause

BTW I also have a 3D amplitude modulation mode, and I do use line
smoothing with effect there.

You've also preempted some future questions about phase modulation,

Darren