[PD] Pd crashes when editing properties of number2 box label ending in '%'

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 04:02:20 CEST 2008

Right! In Pd-extended-0.39-3 I found this.

The Hsliders would revert to the default when their label was changed with a message.
My pdp_freeframe abstraction is enclosed. To test this, load the abstraction and save it again. When you load it the second time, sliders will be white, 128 long etc.

Don't know why!

Ps, hello again.
Ed