[PD] Calling Mac OS X 10.3 Panther users! Please test new release!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jul 29 21:06:35 CEST 2008

On Jul 29, 2008, at 6:03 AM, Enrique Erne wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Try this one:
>> http://idmi.poly.edu/pdlab/Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc3/Pd-0.40.3-
>> extended-rc3-macosx103-powerpc.dmg This rc3 build worked on 10.3,
>> so it should be possible to make a final 10.3 release without too
>> much work.
>> .hc
>
> there was a typo in the link. this worked for me:
> http://idmi.poly.edu/pdlab/Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc3-macosx103-
> powerpc.dmg
>

> looks good now! Pd opens.
>
> zexy (and <~), maxlib, t3_lib are ok.
>
> matrix can't create but iemmatrix/matrix does
> (note: with rc4 [matrix] works)
>
> Gem, PDP, and Pidip seem to not do well.

Ok, could you try this one:

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2008-07-29/Pd-0.40.3-
extended-macosx103.dmg

I know Gem won't work, I'll fix that later, but please test the rest.

.hc

> [...]
> libdir_loader: added 'creb' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'cxc' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'iemlib' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'list-abs' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'mapping' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'markex' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'maxlib' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'memento' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'mjlib' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'motex' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'oscx' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'pddp' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'pdogg' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'pixeltango' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'pmpd' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'rradical' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'sigpack' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'smlib' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'toxy' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'unauthorized' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'pan' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'freeverb' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'hcs' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'jmmmp' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'ext13' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'ggee' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'flib' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'ekext' to the global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'flatspace' to the global objectclass path
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/pdp.pd_darwin:
> dlcompat: dyld:
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd
> can't open library: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.6.dylib  (No such file or
> directory, errno = 2)
>
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/pdp.pd_darwin:
> dlcompat: dyld:
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd
> can't open library: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.6.dylib  (No such file or
> directory, errno = 2)
>
> pdp: can't load library
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/
> pidip.pd_darwin:
> dlcompat: dyld:
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd
> can't open library: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.6.dylib  (No such file or
> directory, errno = 2)
>
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/
> pidip.pd_darwin:
> dlcompat: dyld:
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../bin/pd
> can't open library: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.6.dylib  (No such file or

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom