[PD] libraries not loading in Pd-extended .40.3

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 04:07:05 CEST 2008

I just installed the new Pd-extended .40.3 on OSX 10.4 and got this in
the console window:

cyclone: can't load library
zexy: can't load library
cxc: can't load library
ext13: can't load library
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/fftease.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/fftease.pd_darwin,
10): no suitable image found.  Did find:

/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/fftease.pd_darwin:
mach-o, but wrong architecture
fftease: can't load library
iemabs: can't load library
iemmatrix: can't load library
liblist: can't load library
flatspace: can't load library

fftease and the iem stuff never loaded before anyway, but zexy, cyclone,
and flatspace were never a problem and I use them often. This is the
first time I've upgraded, so I'm not entirely sure I did it the right
way (I know some apps install things in weird places that screw up
upgrades, and I'm a bit of a computer dumbshit in that regard). I just
dragged the old .39 .app to the trash and installed this one. Is anyone
else getting this?

Thanks,
Mike