[PD] [GEM] Flatten Alpha for storage, then restore it

Spencer Russell spencer.f.russell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 06:55:08 CEST 2008

the help file of pix_write says that it takes a picture of the frame
buffer, whereas I want to capture the current pix frame. I need to
capture from a camera without displaying it to the screen. I'm looking
into it, though, because I seem to be having lots of segfaults with
pix_record, especially trying with more than one of them.

-spencer