[PD] Idiomatic Pd

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 11:03:08 CEST 2008

Sorry all for my silence!! I've been deadly busy this week and it
looks like it will continue for another few days.  But, rest assured,
my obsession cannot be squashed and we'll need plenty of criticism to
make a useful guide, so fire away :).

Everyone's suggestions are wonderful so far.  I'm so glad to have you
all contributing.  I'm going to start by organizing this thread by
categories (as soon as I get the wikipage issue figured out, below),
and then it should be pretty clear which are most chaotic (in a good
way) and which need more input.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> Can I suggest using the MoinMoin wiki syntax?  IMHO the python wikis
> all have weak syntax compared to MediaWiki, but MoinMoin is the
> closest to MediaWiki, which is a widely used and relatively easy to
> use syntax.  It is also what is used in most of the rest of the
> 'docs' section. To use MoinMoin, the page has to be a "wiki page".  A
> regular Plone "page" doesn't allow it for some reason.
Hey, I am getting:
Site error
This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
BadRequest
Error Value
The id "outline" is reserved.
Request made at
2008/08/03 10:45:39.063 GMT+2

when I try to add a wiki page to the Style Guide folder.  Could you or
IOhannes try, maybe?

Best
Luke