[PD] Semento is now Memento-p

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:41:09 CEST 2008

Yo,
I don't think anyone is actually using Semento, but in case you are,
I've renamed it to Memento-p.

Memento-p has a more uniform naming scheme, which also explain which
parts are necessary for using just "Polaroid" (local state-saving) and
which are needed for using "Controctopus" (MIDI-to-OSC remote
control), as well as some internal cleanup that changes the API.
Polaroid objects have "-p" (there are only 2) and Controctopus objects
have "-c".

Here's the transition guide:
find/replace:
sft.originator = originator-p
sft.rradical.state = rradical.state-p
sft.commun = commun-c
sft.commun.ez = commun-c-ez
sft.commun.x = commun-c-justosc
sft.commun.sc = commun-c-scale
sft.commun.sc.constrain = commun-c-constrain
sft.commun.sc.ez = commun-c-scale-ez
polaroid is still polaroid

Finally, if you were using the "-normalized" OSC addresses to have
input scaled 0-1, that address no longer exists.  Instead,
commun-s-scale only attempts to scale floats, and routes all other
messages directly to the outlet.  Thus, if you don't want a float to
be scaled, you can still get it through by prepending a selector and
[route]ing on the outside.

As it turns out, this is just a tuxedo on a dead woman since I'm going
to be porting all of Memento-p's capabilities to SSSAD.

Best
Luke