[PD] german forum or mailinglist

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Aug 4 19:38:49 CEST 2008

Hi Robert,

I understand that perhaps some PD users may not speak or write English
very well, even if the German-speaking people on this list seem to write
English better than many Americans I have met! ;-) But one question that
comes up for me: would fragmenting the PD knowledge base by language
help or hurt?

best,
Derek

--