[PD] vu-meter question

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Aug 5 18:18:19 CEST 2008

Are you expecting [vu] to output sound? Use the [dac~] object for that.
I guess you mean that the [vu] doesn't register any levels...

[env~] sends a message stream of numbers, not audio. And I assume you
mean [- 100] here? It won't work without the space. [- ] is the name of
the object and "100" is the creation argument. Could that be the problem?

best,
d.