[PD] connecting with messages

Ricardo Dueñas Parada rduenasp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:08:50 CEST 2008

> an object. however, this will get quite tricky as soon as you start to
> remove objects, because then need to keep track, _which_ object you
> removed.

Yes it is, at certain point, I don´t know which have I erased.

I found the help patch about creating new abstractions through messages,
and it was really helpful, but I couldn't use [dyn~], I copied it to the
respective
folder, and when I try to create, pd says:

dyn~ 0.1.2 - dynamic object management, (C)2003-2006 Thomas Grill

dyn~ - Syntax: dyn~ sig-ins msg-ins sig-outs msg-outs
 dyn~
... couldn't create

any idea?

Thanks for your answers