[PD] expr from sssad/gui-objects

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:23:11 CEST 2008

Hi

I have three number-boxes connected to sssad objects. When they all have
their value restored I'd like to make an [expr $f1 - $f2 - $f3]. Since I
don't know which box will get restored first I have bangs from the the
second and third numbers to the hot inlet, which 1) is very ugly and 2)
will always give three outputs from expr, only the last being correct.

How can I make a calculation *only when all three values are available*?

Sorry if the answer (again) is obvious...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen