[PD] physical modelling/general pd

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sat Aug 9 14:15:35 CEST 2008

Le 8 août 08 à 14:46, Julian Brooks a écrit :

> Hi Jack,
>
> Well I was surprised that someone else hadn't tried it already, to be
> honest.
>
> Congratulations, respect, and thanks for showing me that it is indeed
> possible.
>
> If you don't mind I would like to be able to email you with
> problems that I
> think you can help/give advise for.
I think the better way is to post on the Pd list because i'm not
always available to answer (lot of work sometimes) and a lot of
people are good users of this programming language. The list exists
for this sort of problem ;)
You have a lot of time to realize your patch, i think after 12 months
you will have a good patch for your wind chime. All you need is to
know PD/GEM/PMPD. I will be happy to help you and to answer to you on
the list like a lot of other people.
++

Jack

> Best wishes,
>
> Jb

>>> realism.
>>> 6. Create a banded waveguide version, by adding feedback delays
>>> for each
>>> mode. (have a read of this paper and a look at Fig. 4):