[PD] physical modelling/general pd

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sat Aug 9 19:13:08 CEST 2008

I'm not an expert in sound. You have to ask to other people on the
list for this problem.
I only use Pd with simple sound synthesis in my wind chime example.
Have a look to Andy's website, it could help :
http://www.obiwannabe.co.uk/
This one seems nice for you :
http://www.obiwannabe.co.uk/sounds/effect-elastic-collisions.mp3
I can help with GEM and PMPD.