[PD] jack_transport from CVS

Si Mills smills at rootsix.net
Mon Aug 11 11:11:33 CEST 2008

HI

I was interested this weekend to tryout [jack_transport] from
"externals/tb/jack_transport" in the cvs repository.

As there as no binary for OSX, it decided to embark on compiling the
source, so I downloaded XCode 2.5 and the  jack_transport package with
a cvs client.

There doesn't seem to be a ./configure file, only makefile. Is it
missing something, or do I need to install additional libraries?

I should point out that I have never built from source on osx, so I
really don't have a clue what to do!! If someone has built this for
OSx already that would be very helpful :-) or if someone could give me
some helpful pointers that would be great.

all the best

* * * * * *

Simon Mills
:: Liquid Light ::

E - simon at liquidlight.co.uk
W - http://www.liquidlight.co.uk

T - 00 44 (0)845 6 58 88 35
F - 00 44 (0)845 6 58 44 35

Confidentiality Notice:

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use
information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes
a trade secret.

dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files
associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately and
delete the message.

Thank you.