[PD] Keyname Object Changed?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Aug 12 03:32:53 CEST 2008

[keyname] changed to be more cross-platform, and more key commands
were added.  Also, "Space" is used as the key symbol since Tcl uses
"Space" to represent a space; " " wasn't working on all platforms
IIRC ; and,  it is much easier to deal with "Space" than " " in Pd.

You could make a patch something like this to get a " ":

[keyname]

        [select Space]

        [32(

        [makefilename %c]