[PD] pmpd simulation and numerical output

chi ball c_cb at hotmail.it
Tue Aug 12 13:34:22 CEST 2008

Thank's, I'm trying...
But in "gas_molecules" how can I set the number of molecules?
I would add or remove molecules during the simulation.

t.

CC: pd-list at iem.atFrom: jack at rybn.orgSubject: Re: [PD] pmpd simulation and numerical outputDate: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:50:22 +0200To: c_cb at hotmail.itHello,

[tCircle2D] will do the job (to put in [fluide_mass5] abstraction). It output by its first outlet 0 or 1. 1 if there is an impact according to a certain mass.
++

Jack