[PD] Is anyone using csoundapi~?

Peter Brinkmann peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:35:10 CEST 2008

Hi Mike,
I use csoundapi~ a bit and it works fine for me.  And yes, there is a more
recent version; the current version in CVS takes MIDI commands, much like
the corresponding object for MAX/MSP.  I've prepared a few sample patches
for the new MIDI functionality.  They aren't in CVS yet, but I can post them
if you're interested.
Best,
   Peter