[PD] Py/pyext binary for OS X 10.4?

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Sat Aug 16 10:07:58 CEST 2008

I had one...

but didnt touch it for over half a year. So i dont really know if it
is working.

I remember that i didnt want to go through the flext build system,
but at the end it wasnt actually that hard

actually i see some py.pd_darwin in the pd-extended folder, but i
guess they dont work

Sorry

Luigi

Am 15.08.2008 um 23:14 schrieb Phil Stone:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry to revive an old thread (from last March), but the URL
> referred to
> by Thomas below no longer seems to work.  Anybody have a working
> py/pyext binary for OS X 10.4?  The one in the latest Pd-extended
> seems
> to have the compiled-by-10.5 problem, and won't load.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Phil Stone
>

> In http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2008-03/060118.html ,
> Thomas Grill (gr at grrrr.org) writes:
>> Hey all,
>> I had the chance to compile py on a 10.4 machine... the binary is in
>> http://grrrr.org/ext/beta/pd/osx. I hope it works for you.
>>
>> gr~~~

Luigi Rensinghoff
luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de