[PD] preferences for abstractions

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 23:21:38 CEST 2008

hi hans and matt,
thanks for your answers.
here is the problem that I am trying to address: I have a lot of
arguments that I want to pass to an abstraction, and I don't want them
all listed as arguments, which is confusingly ugly and eats up a lot of
space.
they are kind of "settings" and should be attached to each abstraction.
For the project I am working on right now, I guess I will go with some
hack (adding one ID as argument, that refers to a textfile or table that
holds the settings).
I am not sure, what the stuff is that IOhannes wrote, can you give more
details? links?
marius.