[PD] extended compilation nightmares...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Aug 17 19:50:44 CEST 2008

The source tarball has everything you need from the pure-data SVN to
build Pd-extended.  You will need to install all of the libraries to
get the whole thing to build.  OpenSUSE should have them all, Debian,
Ubuntu, and Fedora do.

Please fill in this page with any info you discover.  Mostly, the
other pages are lists of the packages to install.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/SUSE

To build the whole thing, you need to:

cd pure-data/packages/linux_make
make install
make package

Then you'll have the install tarball in the "build" subdir.

.hc