[PD] [PD-dev] recording the overall state of a patch

patrick puredata at 11h11.com
Mon Aug 18 05:42:27 CEST 2008

hi,

pdmtl abstractions have a solution for state-saving, auto-gui creation,
midi mapping, osc mapping. you need to install pdmtl abstractions, add
it to your path and open 1.browser.pd

http://www.workinprogress.ca/pd/pdmtl/browser.ogg (theora video (vlc))
http://wikifarm.koumbit.net/dataflow/PdMtlAbstractions

pat