[PD] pd MTL tarball/zip?

Solen Music solenpuredata at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 20 22:20:38 CEST 2008

thanks for that. that's the first time i've used svn. and it
downloaded everything for me in a few seconds. i use xp for pure data
and xubuntu for the net so it was quite a breeze getting the stuff.

i'll look forward getting stuck into pdmtl. i've been using vanilla
with iemlib thus far but this may make me switch to a more external
based pd system.

thanks again.

2008/8/20 patrick <puredata at 11h11.com>:
> hi,
>
> yeah the server is down. but goto10 is not (cheers to goto10). as we add
> stuff from time to time (welcome to anyone who wants to contribute to
> pdmtl abstractions) it's a good idea to use the svn like this.
>
> svn co https://devel.goto10.org/svn/pdmtl/trunk/pdmtl pdmtl
>
> and then, when you feel for it do:
> svn up (in pdmtl)
>

> for me opening 1.browser.pd when loading pd is a bless (saving time):
> pd -open /home/you/pd/pdmtl/1.browser.pd
>
> also be sure to open at least the first time 0.info.pd - you will see if
> you are missing externals.
> pat

John

http://www.myspace.com/solenband