[PD] [ot] managing distributed development

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Aug 22 04:02:49 CEST 2008

You have something on :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_destruction
This was just a remark to give a name about this practice, nothing else.
That is what LEGO did because I think that their historical activity
leading it directly into the wall. This is what do a lot of companies
in fact :)
I think it is possible to modify or not managers or reinvent the
company mission to achieve this goal, everything depends on the
choice of share/stockholders. And for LEGO, I don't know.
++

Jack