[PD] 'pure' pd DSP abstractions wanted!

patrick puredata at 11h11.com
Mon Aug 25 19:47:59 CEST 2008

hi,

pdmtl is compatible with the last release of pd-extended (0.40.3). only
xsample / py (flext stuff) are not included in pd-extended. the sad
thing is that people need to edit the lib to load tof and iemmatrix. i
don't know why tof and iemmatrix are not in the list of loaded libs... hans?

jamie, what do you mean by "providing a reference to purepd
implementations, rather than holding them in their repository". we use
goto10 svn server, this way we don't need a pd-dev account to maintain
pdmtl.

pat