[PD] flext/externals docs, svn + some new stuff!

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Aug 27 12:19:54 CEST 2008

Am 27.08.2008 um 01:47 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:

> I am not really a fan of svn:externals and before we start using
> them a lot, we really need to look at the issues.  Thomas' system
> has been working for years.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it :).

Unfortunately is it broke, since it has only been working for svn and
since my own system has changed a lot the SF repo has not been
updated for months.
I know that this is unfortunate but there's not much that i can do
about it right now.
I'll try if svn:externals would work in my case - there could be an
issue with the SSL certificate as discussed before.

gr~~~