[PD] Fwd: sending OSC bundles. + help files?

Iannis Zannos zannos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 12:52:54 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Iannis Zannos <zannos at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [PD] sending OSC bundles. + help files?
To: olivier at heinry.fr

Hello,

and thanks for the answers Derek and Olivier.
I still have problems:
>> pack0SC-help.pd should contain everything you need to know about
>> bundles, accessible through the help browser in 5.reference/mrpeach

Unfortunately, I cannot find the mrpeach in the 5.reference folder.
Neither does doc/5.reference/oscx exist.
I downloaded Extended from
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pure-data/Pd-0.40.3-extended-macosx104-i386.dmg
But it does not contain the help files.
Also the help menu item crashes PD.

Could you please point me to the full URL for pd with mpreach,
and to a URL for the documentation that you mentioned?

Iannis Zannos