[PD] pasted objects now end up under the original object

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Sep 1 10:50:28 CEST 2008

Hallo,

> Yeah, Copy-Paste needs work.  It should probably paste based on mouse
> cursor location.

If I paste I usually don't care where the mouse cursor is, and quite
often it's not even over the window I'm pasting into - for example
when I copy stuff from one patch window into another, I select stuff
with the mouse in window 1, copy it with Ctl-V, then Alt-TAB over to
window 2 and paste.  There is no mouse over window 2 then, and if
there would be, it would be in a random position. Pasting where the
objects where before makes more sense.

Ciao