[PD] pasted objects now end up under the original object

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Sep 3 08:53:49 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Mike McGonagle hat gesagt: // Mike McGonagle wrote:

> Why not just move those newly pasted object immediately upon pasting?

The problem is, if you click by mistake, you're in an un-undoable
mess. In my "smart placement" proposal some mails ago I suggested a
"sticky state" for the first click after pasting where the pasted
objects would stick to the mouse to be positioned until the next click
anchors them. This would make the mess less likely.

Of course more undo steps would still be nice.

Ciao