[PD] making gem units be pixels

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 18:08:13 CEST 2008

hi,
after fuzzing around with 3d to pix conversions for the xth time, I
thought it should also be possible to set the camera to a point that
just allows to have all units in pixels with the 0/0 in the top left corner.
the only way to get this working was to set the camera to a negative z
position and flip the upvector. the problem with that is, that all
images will be vertically flipped, too.
so I wonder whether there could be a general gemwin switch to flip + and
- on the y axis?
and again, it would be extremely cool to have a possibility to read out
the curent size of the gemwin.
thanks,
marius.