[PD] making gem units be pixels

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Sep 3 19:22:59 CEST 2008

Hi,
for that i normally use abstractions that do the coordinate
transformation after the gemhead without changing the camera (see
But, since for a project i'm working on a more general solution for
simple UI widgets in gem including mouse and keyboard interaction,
that brings me to the question if anyone has already done something
like that. One would assume yes....
gr~~~