[PD] [PD-announce] Update

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Sep 4 19:30:13 CEST 2008

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for the compliment.

I'd be happy to share any of my patches, problem has been that they end
up working in specific contexts. It has been my intention to simplify
the patches and publish them as examples. For MAM the patch is very big
and complex (and for a reason I can't yet figure out also broken) I'm
hoping to replace form of the PD stuff with python code (the CA-like part)

I'll be working on some more elegant patches using the ann_som, they are
just not ready yet.

Any particular patches your interested in? My ol performance stuff needs
an overhall. I had not touched it for two years and have since dropped OSX.

Anyhow just drop me a line if there is something specific your
interested in.

B.