[PD] it's alive! pdPod lives again

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 10:55:58 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 5:40 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> http://dev.eyebeam.org/projects/reware/blog/40
>
> Despite many things trying to thwart us, Widget has just succeeded in
> ressurecting pdPod, with help from Marius and me.  This is part of
> the Reware project, where we are aiming to make simple, easy Pd
> firmwares for a range of devices like iPods, PDAs, gumstix, etc.
i happen to have a 4g iPod at home waiting for a better life.. is the
firmware available? that s the perfect thig to toy around with while
in the metro..
how many possibilities to get some graphic stuff going on a 5g video iPod?

> If you are around NYC on Sept 25th, come to the opening of the exhibit:
> http://eyebeam.org/engage/engage.php?page=exhibitions&id=190
>
> Or come to the October 14th workshop to try installing Pd on your own
> device!
>
> .hc

> ----
>
> "It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
> don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
> Environmentalism", by Curtis White

.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....