[PD] mrmr + iphone + pd

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Sun Sep 7 16:11:52 CEST 2008

well after banging my head against the wall for a couple hours late yesterday afternoon i found the trouble to be with the 'pipeline' object in my patch...

it also was odd that i couldn't connect prior to firing up the interface builder (mrmrIB) app. once i did that that mrmr auto-connected upon launch whether mrmrIB was launched or not.

also i noticed that mrmr does not seem to retain its port settings - i have to re-type it in every time the app is launched.

once its running it controls my patch just fine and fairly fast!

> I would be nice to
> know what you cook up.

just using it as demo for my students right now. all incoming freshman received a free 'ipod touch' with the purchase of a mac - so they all have the means to experiment now! fun fun....

mark