[PD] CPU usage

Nicholas Mariette nicholas.mariette at limsi.fr
Mon Sep 8 10:20:37 CEST 2008

ahh. yes, that's familiar.  I've had that problem before, about 2
years ago, using an RME Fireface 400 with a Powerbook G4 on OSX 10.4
for multichannel performance.  quite nasty.

I think I recall that it came down to Portaudio, so I think I fixed
the problem by using the Jack interface.
But I'm not 100% sure of that.

try jack and see if that fixes it.

anyone else know a fix?

Nick Mariette