[PD] is there a reference of available commands (objects etc) - example "sinesum"

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Sep 8 19:01:57 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Adityo Pratomo hat gesagt: // Adityo Pratomo wrote:

> have you tried to click that command? You may find some help file about that
> object, or how that object was built.

Well, "sinesum" is not an object, it's a message that the [table] and
"array" objects understand. Probably a search through pdpedia could
find it, but other than that, I can only recommend to read all the
tutorial patches (and the HTML manual) several times. ("sinesum" is in
2.control.examples/15.array.pd)

Ciao