[PD] Read damaged sound file

Ricardo Dueñas Parada rduenasp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:55:33 CEST 2008

Hi list.

I was making a recording with writesf~, and my computer suddenly turned off.
The file was created, about 200 MB, but It wasn´t closed or finished, so I
can´t
open with the objects I know on pd.

I can play the soundfile with amarok, so I know that the information is
still there,
but when I try to open with readsf~ or soundfiler, it loads 0 seconds of
information.
Even if I try with some sound editors like Audacity.

Do you know if there is a way to get the RAW information of the file,
without using the
header? (I guess that's the problem)
I don't want to have to record it again through Jack.

Thanks.

_Ricardo.