[PD] [PD-announce] Pduino 0.4beta2 and Firmata0.4beta3 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 9 01:21:43 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I think I fixed all of the outstanding bugs and I added a nifty GUI
reset feature to arduino-test.pd, so I am making hopefully the last
beta release of Pduino 0.4beta2 and Firmata0.4beta3.  It looks like
Pduino is ready for primetime!  Please test it and let me know if you
find any problems.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#pduino

Once Firmata 0.4 is released, it should be included in either Arduino
0012 or Arduino 0013.

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams