[PD] hardware with digital inputs for the hid protocol

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:57:44 CEST 2008

hi
thanks for the quick reply, i was on you site/blog all evening looking for info
yep multiplexing is a way to go, i use midibox hardware so i could
probably reuse the digital input schematics from there, ic 74hc165, i
hope i can find some multiplexing code in the link you ve sent me
i already own a avrhid from 1010, i attended a workshop there last
week, so now i am adding a new project on top of the pile.. i ve also
ordered a smt32 primer to start learning some avr stuff...
thanks for the input and please let me know if you come up with some
ideas/links, what i want to do is to connect buttons and encoders to a
the hid object in pure data
simone